Friday, February 04, 2005

A Blog is Born

Hello World!

Well, I always knew it was going to happen. For 10 months now I have been at the crossroads - to blog or not to blog. To continue loving your life and living it to the full or to document that whirlwind of events which you believe you go through and realise how mundane it actually is. :) Well, I finally get around to conquering the fear and how do i start off - "Hello World" - about as well as a computer program would have done.

But you pick up your shattered dreams and reconstruct.... OK OK I'll cut the melodrama.

I'm Karthik. I'm 21. And like you can see I am confused - I am out to figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life - which part of the world I want to re-shape. ;) I am currently working in Richmond,VA at a financial services company called Capital One. And am spending all my weekends travelling. Which is fun. Also been clicking away on my camera quite crazily which is the primary reason I guess to start blogging. So I can put up all my good pics. A secondary reason would be that I have completely stopped writing.

More on that later.
Come back
K

1 Comments:

Blogger Nanana said...

u are doing the write thing! :P

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home