Sunday, December 25, 2005

Back

Hiya uall,

If you still check this I apologize for not posting for so long. Life has been very busy at work (which is no excuse) but hey it is the only one I have. December is here and things are slowing down so should start blogging again.

I have been looking for a car for months now and I had almost zoned in on the somewhat sporty (Ed: Can't believe I used to think that) but still sensible RSX when, on a friend's urging, I test-drove the Z. The 350Z is a Nissan sports car. A 290 horsepower speed demon. Ended up buying a Blue 03 model. 6 CD changer, Bose speakers, the works. Hence, am on top of the world. :)

I left to California for a roadtrip two days back and am having major withdrawal symptoms. After the Z, no other car feels right.





13 Comments:

Blogger Roman said...

Duh...I love ur car man! :)

11:45 AM  
Blogger Golu said...

1) show off
2) stop showing off ur friends car.

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDD

- Krishna

7:54 PM  
Blogger Golu said...

shiva shiva!! how can u talk to ur elder bro like that

ps: DUH BITCCCCCCCCCH

9:05 AM  
Blogger Panda said...

so at last duhlord ditches his poor grad friends and instead of buying an SUV to fit many of them, goes for Z...

11:09 AM  
Blogger kray said...

WHOA!!! I want a land job :(((((((((

6:52 AM  
Blogger Akshi said...

:D. I like my car but I'm not even trying to compete here. How goes your trip?

4:24 PM  
Blogger Karthik said...

Akshi,

The trip was awesome. Right up there with my Leh trip if not better. The number of things we managed to pack in is just insane

K

10:41 AM  
Blogger Karthik said...

Poor grad students,

I apologise :P :)

Kris,

Come over to america and I'll let you drive it :D

K

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MoFo at least you could mention the friend who drove you away from a pansy level 0 RSX to a car from the next level...

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've asked Kris to convey the message to you, but knowing him he wont. I am poor undergrad student. Will you give me car if I make sweet love to you?

Rylan

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi start a photoblog or sthg na.

and btw..i do not know who this rylan is :P !

~ Krishna

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lies Krishna, all lies!
- Rylan

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home